Writing your book was only the start...
Once you're happy with your manuscript, it's time to turn it into a book. You may decide to only do a print version, or an e-book, or both. Regardless of your choices, you will need to do most of the following:
- Edit your manuscript and a final proof.
- Develop the front section - including:
Tech page, title page, contents
- Design front and back covers.
- Develop the back section - including:
Acknowledgements, About the Author page, and Sales page.
- Determine what extra things need to go into the formatting for the insides of your book.
- Determine your book size, spine, title, and subtitle.
- Develop the description with keywords and excellent copywriting so that your book can grab readers who might want to buy it.
All this is covered in this course - as well as coaching options and group hangouts with other authors and your tutor, Dixie Carlton.
Why produce a book the hard way - with a learning curve that leaves you exhausted, when you can tap into the expertise that's been developed over 13 years, with more than 60 Non-Fiction and Fiction books. This course takes you on a journey at your own pace, and shares all you need to know about how to turn your book into something you can be proud of.
Let's get busy!
You're In Good Hands...
Dixie is also a certified coach having graduated from prestigious Coach U/Coach Inc in 2003, and brings specialist business, marketing, and life coaching experience to her work as a publishing coach, to help her clients get the very best results from the work they do on their books, and beyond their publishing journey.